The function aims to ensure the alignment of business, risk and financial strategies ensuring optimal allocation and utilisation of resources that will ultimately enhance shareholder value.
- Ensuring the effective operations of all the organisations forums, ranging from appropriate setting of agendas, preparation of reading materials, and follow up of matters arising.
- Co-ordinating engagements with BU's and agendas to ensure the organisations relationships with stakeholders are enhanced and maintained as well as understanding expectations and ensuring delivery thereof.
- Supporting the business partner on strategy and change initiatives whithin the organisations and with the Business Units.
- Responsible for all reporting to the group
- Governance support.
- Assisting the Business Partner to compile the annual business, group Capital and Funding plans in partnership with other actuarial teams across the Group.
- Assisting the business partner with budgeting and expense tracking and review of monthly Financial accounts.
- Prepares annual budgets
Business Enabler Management:
- Ensure that there is a scorecard in place and assist and drive delivery of associated strategies as well as track outcomes.
- Management of a well-defined task/project within a Business Unit or functional area within the constraints of scope, quality and time
- Provide support and assist with process improvements and automation
- Drive deliverables and facilitate interactions with various teams including project admin
- Mandate Management - creation of central repository
- Translates complex data and instructions into meaningful outcomes
- Collates and analyses business, financial, statistical and general operating information to identify trends and opportunities for development.
- Relevant financial qualification
- Suitable Project/Programme management experience
- High level technical understanding