Conor Solutions is a fast growing and dynamic software development company with more 50 staff members consisting mostly of highly experienced and skilled solution architects, software developers, and support engineers.
We specialize in high performance robust Telco and Mobile Financial Services solutions covering areas such as Telco Core Network applications, Mobile Payments, Location Services, Web Portals, Smartphone applications, Big Data / Analytics, Machine Learning, Value Added Services, Middleware, Mobile Advertising, and other solutions.
We have a cutting edge internally developed software stack based on technologies such as Redis, NATS, NGINX, Golang, NativeScript, Flutter, Ionic, Angular, MongoDB, MariaDB, Elastic, Java, C/C++, Oracle Fusion, Spring Framework, among others. All our solutions run on Linux.
Our solutions are deployed at more than 25 customers in 12 countries in Africa and South America.
We offer a very flexible work environment with the option of working from home. Our offices are in Southdowns, Centurion. All employees are issued with a MacBook Pro.
- 10+ years experience in the IT, Telco, or Financial Services fields in a senior technical and/or technical pre-sales position.
- Ability to design, document, and communicate complex systems.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Establish trusted advisor relationship with decision makers and senior buyers.
- Engage with new and existing customers to collect requirements.
- Prepare sales presentations with service offerings, case studies and proof points.
- Develop ROI and economic models to justify investments in Conor proposed solutions stacks.
- Create solutions leveraging Conor capabilities to address client needs.
- Draw up technical and commercial proposals and pricing models for innovative solutions.
- Assess outputs from Conor delivery teams to assure deliverables satisfy quality standards.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and technical architects to devise client solutions.
- Penetrate and expand accounts through sales and operational strategic account solution plans.
- Involve in quarterly account plan reviews.
- Execute solutions’ presentations, demos and handle scenario sessions with new and existing customers.
- Determine problem domain and record in design solution documents.
- Determine technical risk and issues and suggest mitigation options.
- Coordinate with Sales, Business Development and Account Manager to pursue sales cycles.
- Perform Technical Assessments of new solutions.
- Assist in responding to RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs.
- Drive technical design sessions for new projects.
- Design new solutions, write, and maintain the Functional Specification.
- Attend customer meetings to support the Project Manager from a technical point of view.
- Facilitate and contribute to design and development standards, principles and processes.
- Understand the project requirements fully
- Guide and assist the client’s technical team with technical issues/requirements specific to the project.
- Understanding of Business Ethics.
- Understanding of Business Processes.
Nice to have
- A tertiary Engineering or Computer Science degree.
- Knowledge of and experience with Telecommunications technologies (SS7, SIGTRAN, MTP, SCCP, TCAP, MAP, CAP, etc).
- Knowledge of and experience with Load Balancers, Routers, Firewalls.
- Knowledge of and experience with Big Data / Analytics / Monitoring experience using Elastic, Tableau, Grafana, Prometheus.
- Knowledge of and experience with OpenStack, KVM, Xen, Vmware, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis.
- Software Development experience and knowledge.
- Be a good communicator.
- Be organised and structured.
- Ability to delegate and follow up on tasks delegated.
- Have good judgement.
- Detail conscious.
- Ability to Multitasks
- Assertive, pro-active and initiative.
- Ability to work independently.
- Team Oriented.
- Helicopter view.
- Passionate about work.
- Goal Oriented.
- Technical Writing Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Research Skills.
- Co-ordinating Skills.
- Service Orientation Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Presentation Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Decision making Skills.
- Software Development Skills.
- System Architecture.
Please send you CV's to email@example.com.