Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Software testing of Gambling Devices and Software Packages
- Develops an understanding of technical requirements pertaining to electronic gaming devices
- Learns the proper operation and function of various electronic gaming devices
- Properly executes test methods
- Tests electronic gaming machines to various regulatory standards
- Documents and communicates test results to internal and external clients
- Utilizes various internal tools used for project tracking and management
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience, Education, Skills and Credentials:
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or 2+ years of equivalent experience in software testing required
- 2 Years of experience is required for the Test Engineer/Software Tester position
- Knowledge of C++ or other equivalent programming language required
- Proficient knowledge of C++ strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details, correctness and deadlines.
- Must be able to pass a thorough background investigation
We offer excellent paid benefits that include:
- 20 vacation days per year
- 30 sick days in every three year cycle
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Educational Assistance Program
- Annual Salary/Performance Review
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
About GLI: Gaming Laboratories International is a world leader in testing gaming devices and online systems standards in the gaming, wagering and lottery industries. We have established an incomparable team of highly trained, hand-picked experts to deliver world-class services to the global gaming industry.
GLI is a gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions. If you are requested by GLI to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related task and responsibilities than those stated above.
GLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
More information can be found on our web-site: www.gaminglabs.com