The client support technician’s responsibility is to be the first and second point of contact for our clients and the rest of the company. This position requires the technician to field calls and respond to tickets logged via the helpdesk systems. This is to be done either via troubleshooting the issue and then resolving or escalating to the relevant departments.
• At least 3 years’ experience within an I.T call centre.
• Highly computer literate.
• Technical understanding relating to our services and exposure to ICT industry highly preferred.
• Ability to communicate fluently in both English & Afrikaans, to give our customers the highest level of service.
• South African drivers license.
• CompTIA N+, A+, L+ or equivalent
• MCSA or equivalent
• CompTIA Security+ or equivalent
• CompTIA Server+ or equivalent
• MS SQL Database Fundamentals Exam 364 or equivalent
• CCNA will be extremely advantageous
• Experience with routers and firewalls
• Strong knowledge on Internet fundamentals
• Strong hardware, software and network troubleshooting skills
• Experience within a helpdesk environment
• Experience working within Windows, OS X and Linux desktop and server environments
• Exceptional communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Team player and able to work in a group environments
• Passion for technology
• A strong need for personal growth
• Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
• Strong work ethic, sense of responsibility and results driven.