This position requires the ability to dispatch products and advise customers on our range of networking products and solutions while building lasting relationships. Prior networking experience or qualification is not required but will be advantageous.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Strong customer service attitude and the ability to develop customer relationships.
- Well spoken, self-motivated and results driven.
- Ability to maintain strong personal, professional and customer relationships
- Ensure Quality of service by developing product knowledge and knowledge of internal processes and procedures
- Industry standard qualification in either Electrical or Network Engineering is advantageous but not required (i.e. CCNA, N+, Mikrotik, UBNT, VoIP)
- Salary based on experience & qualifications.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your CV to us today. We look forward to hearing from you.