International leader in the integration and development of electronic management solutions to Medical Specialists requires a qualified Intermediate Software Developer to join their Development Team in Centurion, Pretoria.
As a Developer, you would be involved in supporting and maintaining the dynamic, intelligent web-based system, specifically designed for Specialist practice. You would be part of a development team, responsible for maintaining, enhancing and developing solutions across the software stack, according to specification
- Collaborate within an agile team of developers in order to deliver high quality and efficient solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and assume overall accountability for a successful implementation phase on projects.
- Review all code for quality assurance purposes; participating in code reviews and internal testing to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high quality standard.
- Analyse and provide solutions to complex tasks and projects, providing design documentation as required for projects.
- Work with the Team Lead to provide accurate and timely work break-down estimates for project tasks.
- General programming;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Test, debug and improve faulty application code, identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, creating, maintaining and implementing the application source code, including designing prototype applications and GUI Application development
- Provide support in production support issue resolution including root cause analysis and corrective action plans
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance.
- Responsible for refactoring existing code.
We are looking for:
- A graduate with at least 3 years software development experience, or an appropriately certified candidate (Microsoft Certified) with at least 5 years software development experience, experienced in;
- Net MVC Web Applications
- Programming essential business/application logic using C#
- Microsoft SQL
- HTML5 and Angular JS 1.x
- Entity Framework
- Developing windows services using WCF
- Experience in Software Integration using SOAP, XML, API and JSON.
- Experience in implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience in branching version control and proficient understanding of TFS, Visual Studio and Jira
- The candidate should understand object-oriented design principles and common design patterns.
- Familiarity with software requirements analysis and IT project management best practices.
- Experience in mobile App development using frameworks like Nativescript or Xamarin is a nice to have, but not a necessity.
- Preferably from the Insurance or healthcare industry (but not essential).
Become part of a winning team with an amazing corporate culture and look forward to going to work every day
Interested Candidates may forward their CV’s to email@example.com or contact –
(c) 076 961 2181 during office hours for more information
We Endeavour to contact all our candidates timeously to inform them of the outcome of their application. However, should you not receive any response from us regarding your application within the next week, please consider your application unsuccessful