My client is one of the most exciting companies to work for in the whole of Pretoria. Using only cutting edge technology to be leaders in their field.
They’re the ‘cool kid’ of the financial services sector with Google-style offices, loads of perks and ‘family values’ that drive everything they do.
The IT team is young, dynamic and passionate. The company’s entire line of business systems is developed in-house on new tech, by great people.
They are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with 8+ years’ experience within an environment using SCRUM as methodology.
- Assist business Product Owner(s) with prioritization
- Collaborate closely with business owners to gain a better understanding of what the requirements and expectations are
- Facilitation of backlog grooming sessions
- Documenting of user stories
- Documenting of acceptance criteria
- Participate in all SCRUM ceremonies
- Assist in testing activities
Your responsibilities will be (but aren’t limited to):
- Solid track record in successful delivery (as Business Analyst) within an agile environment
- Good understanding and experience of the SDLC (more specifically SCRUM & KANBAN)
- Good business acumen
- Previous development experience will be highly beneficial Insurance knowledge will be highly beneficial
- Relevant IT degree or diploma
- Business Analyst certifications will be beneficial
- Excellent communication
Salary: CTC R50 000 – R70 000pm
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org