A huge International Umhlanga based company is seeking a highly-skilled and experienced Senior Network Engineer to join a very motivated, flexible and dedicated IT team who provide our customers with high availability systems round-the-clock.
The company is rapidly growing with great opportunity for progression.
You would be responsible for ensuring upkeep and maintenance of existing firewall and network infrastructure:
- Configure, support, manage and improve Cisco LAN
- Experiencing in network monitoring and provisioning tools
- Low-level design; high-level design;
- keep abreast of new technologies for service improvement
- Ensure upkeep and maintenance of existing network infrastructure.
Minimum Experience and Requirements:
- 5+ Years networking experience within a large infrastructure
- CompTIA A+/ N+
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP
- Fortinet NSE 4-7 (Advantage)
- ITIL V3 Foundation (Advantage)
- Minimum 5+ Years exposure to complex LAN/WAN topologies; large scale projects, deployments, Firewall upgrades, Dynamic routing protocols; cross-skilled across different vendors; PCI/DSS; Data Centre
- Good attention to detail, drive and high level of customer service, and an overall hard working individual.
- Must be able to lead a boardroom discussion with key business stakeholders to provide sound IT solutions.
- Someone who can stick with their decision and isn’t easily persuaded to change the solution, jeopardizing IT standards and best practices.
Basic salary + benefits