You will work closely with the design, development & QA teams within The Agency. The Operations Manager will oversee your work and provide guidance and assistance where required. As Project Manager you will be the custodian of the project and ensure that the project gets from A to B on time, within budget and of a great standard and quality. You will be the filter between the client and The Agency, funneling and directing all information to the relevant team(s) and approaching your work in a proactive manner.
- three (3) years of Project Management / Account Management / People Management experience.
- Competent computer skills (ideally on Mac OS), Google Docs & Sheets.
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Able to work with any PM, Bug Tracking and/or Time Tracking Software (Jira, Asana, Trello, BugHerd, Time Doctor etc). - ActiveCollab is a bonus.
- A holistic understanding of website and mobile app Frontend in terms of UX design, UI (User Interface) and how the code manipulates the frontend user interface. Does not need to be able to design, just understand how it works.
- Holistic understanding of how Frontend, API & Backend development operates and the ability to communicate this simply to outside parties. Does not need to know how to code, just understands how it works.
- Understanding of development and project management processes and methodologies including common roles, responsibilities, and key deliverables.
- Knowledgeable and can comfortably talk about WordPress, WooCommerce, eCommerce, Shopify etc. platforms
- Web Development / Design / QA experience will be advantageous.
- Communicates clearly in all areas - email, phone, face-to-face.
- Can work independently, with minimal informational inputs.