R40,000 - R52,000 monthly
Cape Town, South Africa
Maintain and support existing SharePoint business solutions as directed. Deliver work packages on strategic SharePoint application development projects as directed. Write and maintain SharePoint program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with The Company standards Test all SharePoint applications within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification. Maintain all source code in a standard software revision control system, logs support cases in the helpdesk system, and stores documents in the appropriate document library. Ensure that all source code is documented and backed up. Produce technical, end-user/training documentation, and operational procedures as required.
R450 - R550 hourly
Gauteng / Sandton
This role would suit a senior developer with either Java or C# and some design / architectural experience
Relevant degree or diploma in Information Technology or Software Development § Need to have a solid development background which is not older than 4+ years § Preferred Java or C#.Net development background § 6 – 8+ years’ experience (with 4+ years as Solutions architect) § IT Software experience as Solutions Architect is a must with Banking experience as a nice-to-have § Be able to present the company professionally in front of the customer on all communications platforms & channels § Able to handle a high-pressure environment to ensure successful delivery of tasks
R25,000 - R32,000 monthly
Cape Town, South Africa
This is a mid level role
My client is a full service premium digital advertising agency specialising in website design and development. They are highly campaign and idea driven with focus on ROI strategies for their portfolio of clients. They are looking for a dynamic and resourceful Product Analyst / Business Analyst to join their project delivery team and own the end-to-end delivery of key business and client projects.
You should know the Business, UX & UI like the back of your hand and understand internet technologies; terminology; and the workflow of a typical digital project lifecycle. You should have experience working in an environment involving developers and creative teams.
You will work closely with the development, creative and project management teams. The Product Director will oversee your work. As part of your responsibilities, you will analyse client project requirements and assist in providing solutions that match these requirements; make appropriate recommendations during the UX / Prototyping phase that will positively impact the design process. You will drive the client requirements gathering during the Planning Phase of a project; and then liaising with the QA team during the QA and solution testing for your projects. Basically, owning the end-to-end solution.
This is a mid level position:
A degree or similar qualifications
3+ years within an IT, development or digital agency environment
Experience working with Waterfall / Agile / SCRUM methodologies and ability to refine & merge processes accordingly
Experience writing up a Scope or Sitemap, along with Functional Specification Document formulation
Experience using project management tools like ActiveCollab, JIRA, Asana
End to end project testing and ability to implement ‘Testing & QA’ processes
Excellent website analytics; data analysis and numerical skills
Knowledge of SEO best practices is advantageous
Understanding of Website & CMS products such as WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify.
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office & Google Docs (Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs, PowerPoint/Slide) – are essential
Competent skills in Balsamiq, Photoshop and InVision - this is essential.
Experience creating high quality, well-formed and well-written documentation
Razor sharp eye for detail – you don’t miss anything!
Military-like organizational and time management skills, with the ability to comfortably juggle multiple projects/tasks
A team player with good interpersonal skills to deal with various personalities
Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
A passion for UX & UI - is essential
Prepared to travel, if necessary
R300 - R450 hourly
Johannesburg, South Africa
12 month contract - renewable
We are looking for a skilled individual to build scalable, native, BPEL applications with an enthusiasm for solving interesting technical challenges in a Banking environment. The ideal candidate will not just be an outstanding BPEL developer, but will bring a mind-set of creativity, innovation and balanced bleeding edge technology development with a relentless pursuit of timely product engineering delivery. The role requires ownership, logical thinking, and estimation of your own work, coding, unit testing, trouble shooting and performance optimisations.
§ The candidate may work in an Agile (SCRUM) environment and may be allocated and co-located to a small agile development team.
§ The candidate will collaborate with team members to understand the problem & define, design, and ship new features through the development lifecycle.
§ This includes brainstorm, contribution to new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems.
§ Must be able to work independently, effectively and efficiently in a collaborative agile environment with scrum masters, solution engineers, designers, and developers
§ Strong practical development experience with BPEL. § Strong practical integration experience of business service orchestration, using BPEL, including strong integration domain knowledge.
§ Solid experience on integration protocols (e.g. Web Services (SOAP/XML) REST and the related SOA-security requirements).
§ Understanding of Short-running and long-running processes
§ Understanding of security pattern implementation § Ability to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code.
§ Passion for quality, an obsession for performance, entrepreneurial spirit and an attitude to disrupt and innovate.
§ Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of design into code
§ Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
§ Develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
§ Familiarity with continuous integration
§ You will work in an Agile Development environment, co-locate and collaborate with team members, and will support the SCRUM Master and help the team deliver their sprint goals
§ Degree or Diploma in computer science, engineering, or related technical field.
§ 3-5+ years’ experience BPEL application development
§ 3 – 6 years of experience in software development
§ 3+ years of software engineering experience
§ Experience in using IBM Business Process Manager
§ Experience in Java/JEE with exposure to WebSphere
§ Experience in work flows, BO maps, XSLT transformations, XPATH and BPM technologies.
§ Experience in BPEL flows, Mediation and Assembly modules.
§ Experienced on Rule Sets and Rule Groups
R300 - R450 hourly
Johannesburg, South Africa
12 month contract - renewable. Rates can be negotiable.
• To assist with the SharePoint migration from 2010 to 2016 for all our sites collections
• To provide professional SharePoint services to internal clients
• Provide SharePoint user support and deliver requirements
• Assist in gathering and interpretation of business requirements (verbal / documentation) within the capability of the SharePoint technology, translating them into technical solutions and providing alternative options / advice where applicable
• Deliver detailed specification artefacts e.g. Requirement Specifications, Deployment guides, including effort estimation and time lines having assessed risk and impact 43. Deliver optimal intranet solutions which contribute to improved internal client service, with focus on code reusability
• Exceed the acquired standard for testing ensuring minimal rework and or fixes
• Promote the deliverable through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to production deployment
• 2 years development / configuration experience in SharePoint 2010 standard and custom programming of which at least 1 years analysis and design experience
• 2 years development / configuration experience in SharePoint 2016 / Cloud standard and custom programming of which at least 1 years analysis and design experience
• Minimum required experience (essential disqualified – relevant industry experience): PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CORE DIGITAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS ANALYST PROGRAMMER/DESGINER II
2 years development / configuration experience in SharePoint 2016 / Cloud standard and custom programming experience
• Advantageous experience (not a disqualifier): o Previously involved with a SharePoint 2010 to 2016 migration
SKILLS (TECHNOLOGIES, SYSTEMS OR SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE ETC.):
• Standard product skills e.g. MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer
• SharePoint Designer 2010, 2013 • Visual Studio 2010, 2015
• SharePoint 2010 Workflows 2010, 2013
• Central Admin, Info path, Master Page Creation, Timer Jobs, Content Types and Lists, Permissions
• Angular, HTML,CSS,ASP.NET, JQuery, XML, MS PowerShell Scripting, XSLT, AJAX, SQL
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Online / O365 / Azure / Cloud
• Essential (required minimum): - One or more certifications of:
- MCSD – App Builder
- MCPD - SharePoint® Developer 2010
- MCTS - SharePoint® 2010, Configuration
• Advantageous :
MCTS - Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
MCSA – Web Applications